Watch now (58 mins) | If you are wondering why we have no representation these days... Paul James unravels a history where America went from being a Republic to a defacto corporate, municipal government.
In June 1861 Unionists of northwestern Virginia held a convention in Wheeling at which the ‘Restored Government of Virgina’ was established as a rival to the secessionist government at Richmond.
Francis Harrison Pierpont was made governor of the ‘Restored Government.’
From that the legislature of THIS government gave Virginia’s consent to the creation of a NEW state, which by LEGAL FICTION was admitted into the Union as West Virginia late in 1862.
The ‘Restored Government’ under Pierpont then moved to Alexandria. From 1863 to the end of the war, this straw government, within the Union lines, was maintained as the government of Virginia.
In 1864 the Pierpont government called a convention which drafted a constitution abolishing slavery and disfranchising Confederate, civil, and military officers.
In May 1865 the Pierpont government moved to Richmond and immidiately the legislature provided that the next elected legislature could act as a convention and repeal the disfranchising features of the Constitution of 1864!
24 Violations made by the government of the US
July 11-12 1864
1. Article 1. Sec 2, cl. 3 ‘ representations, and direct taxes shall be a portioned among these several states, etc, According to their respective numbers, etc, * violated by frequent military fines, and levees in confiscations, which might have been maintained by regarding the south as a foreign state, but, on the Yankee, denial of this, were palpable breaches of the constitution (Dec 1865) buy the collection of the land tax for 1862 now going on.
2. Art.1 sec. 4, cl.I. ‘The times, places, and manner of holding elections for senators and representatives, shall be prescribed, and each state by the legislative there of, etc.’ violated by being regulated in 11 states by presidential proclamation and by edicts of provision of governors appointed by the president of the U.S. in place of legal constitutional governors in legislators of the states.
3. Art. I. sec. 9, cl. 2. ‘ the privilege of the writ of habeas corpus should not be suspended, unless win, in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.’ as of July 11, 1865 to this present day the writ remain suspended over the whole U.S. Territory, and which their walks not an armed man, save in the uniform, in under the orders of the U.S. The writ was suspended in 1861 by Lincoln, without authority of Congress, and Chief Justice (Roger B) Taney’s order defiantly, set a not buy a lieutenant by the direction of the secretary of war (see the Merryman case).
4. Art. I. sec. 9, cl. 3 ‘no bill of attainder or ex-post facto law shall be passed.’ Violated by the confiscation Bill, and all the Penal war measure legislation.
5. Art. I. sec. 9, cl. 4. ‘ no capitation, or other direct tax, shall be laid, unless in proportion to the senses or enumeration herein before directed to be taken.’ Violated; see No. 1; also by levees made by orders of military officers to support chargeable ‘freedmen.’
6. Art. I. sec.9, cl. 5. ‘No tax or duty shall be laid on articles exported from any state.’ Violated by export duties on cotton and tobacco, the object of which is to give to Yankee, Manufacturers, and traders a monopoly and prevent direct trade by south with foreign ports.
7. Art. I.sec. 9, cl. 6. ‘No preference shall be given by any regulation of commerce or revenue to the ports of one state over those of another; nor shall vessels bound two, or from, one state, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay duties in another’ violated in both branches by the proclamation and treasury regulations by which the ports of North Carolina and Virginia were ‘opened’ in January 1865.
8. Art. III. Sec. 2, cl.3. ‘ the trial of all crimes, except in cases of impeachment, Shelby by jury; and such trial shall be held in the state, where they said, crimes shall have been committed, etc.’ violated repeatedly, probably in mini hundred cases, of civil persons (not spies) tried, executed, sentence to every kind of corporal punishment, and to ruinous fines, etc. by ‘ military commissions.’ The most notable cases are Vallandighams’svin 1863 and the trial of Payne, Mudd, and Surratt,etc. At Washington.
9. Art. III. sec 3, cl. 2. ‘ the Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainer of treason shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture, except during the life of the person attained.’ Violated wholesale.. bye there’s several laws they have a tamed, a whole nation, and ‘Judge’ !!!! Underwood has decided that they have corrupted the blood, and forfeited the estates of all the people of the south in fee. He is said to have made large purchases of land under his own decrees at prices is not exceeding a year‘s rent.
10. Art. IV. sec. 2, cl. 3 are the fugitive slave clause. Systematically, violated by the people, legislators, governors and quarts of all the Yankees states for 20 years – a crime which is found is crowning consummation in emancipation by presidential proclamation (again this is from 1864, imagine the foot hold now!)
12. Art. IV. sec. 3, cl. 1. ‘ new states may be admitted by the Congress into the union: but no new state shall be formed or erected within the jurisdiction of any other state; nor any state may be formed by the jurisdiction of two or more states, or parts of states, without the consent of the legislators of the states concerned, as well as of the Congress.’
Violated! By the direction of a traitorous a fragment of Virginia, in the north west corner of the state, and to a new state [West Virginia] which was ‘ admitted’ by the U.S. Congress.. the force of considering Pierpont and his six senators and eight delegates as Virginia, makes this act not only revolutionary, but fraudulent and contemptible, for the [United States] Senate refuse to admit, senators [Joseph Segar and John C Underwood] chosen by the legislator, which gave the pretended assent. Even.[Senator Charles] Summer denounced it as equivalent, to giving two senators to the town council of Alexandria.
13. Art. IV. sec. 4 ‘The U.S. Shall guarantee to every state in this Union a Republican form of government,etc.’ Violated in every southern state by the overthrow of their regular, legitimate and constitutional governments, and the appointment by the president of the U.S. Of government supported by garrisons, and every town and county. In Virginia, especially flagrant by the setting up of a ‘Pretender’ [The Pierpont government] in the place of a government which has had regular succession since 1618.
14. Note: before, passing to the amendments, and omission of a violation of the original text is supplied,Art.1, sec. 8, cls. 2 and 5. To borrow money, coin, money. Violated by the legal, tender, treasury notes, and by the National Banking Law.
Here are 11 additional articles that were designed to secure the states and the people of the states against usurped powered.
15. Art. 1. ‘ Congress shall make no law, etc., abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, etc.’ newspapers have been suppressed again and again by orders from Washington-N.Y. World and N.Y. news; Petersburg, daily news, a.m.Keileys’s paper, June 1860; Richmond Times had warning, etc: Mitchell, lately arrested and thrown into prison; Vallandingham banished for a speech to his constituents,etc
In May 1864, the New York world was suspended for three days for publishing, a bogus proclamation, allegedly by Lincoln, calling for 400,000 men and a day of humiliation in prayer. The bogus story was designed to rig the stock market the New York news, the critical of the war, was never suspended.
I think he was referring to the Monroe Doctrine of 1810 timeframe. I've read that Jefferson and Adams were warned by the French of imminent Jesuit infiltration into the country, and advised President Monroe to write it so as to keep them out.
Yes, thanks for this deep legal analysis. On a much more surface level, this trafficking of humans is going on in California right under our noses. I once was an environmental activist (and a Democrat) and this man came to me and to another activist to ask us to help stop the trafficking of children by Child Protective Services. You see the same people we were standing for in all those ovations and were pretending to care about open space, etc. were also deep into the business of taking away people's children, many ended up as sex slaves. I don't think that all officials in the government were into slavery but there is a group within the Democratic Party (now, maybe at one time Republican) that is doing this. Shortly after that I left the Democratic Party and the environmental movement because I saw the dirty way the funding happened. Open space for us and total grief for people who were losing their children. Now. I see it so clearly, who they are. DISGUSTING!!
The American States Assembly is a great resource to start learning about this stuff....https://tasa.americanstatenationals.org/
It’s mind blowing how they have kept us in the dark so long. Once you start learning the reality of how things actually work it all starts to make sense and becomes self evident. I respect what Paul James and many others are doing to set us free. At the same time I’m not sure if reseating our vacated government is feasible. I say this be because we are dealing with a criminal mafia with the most powerful military in the world backing it up. I don’t see them giving up all the power and the money they are stealing from us very easily.
Thanks, Reinette, for tackling yet another important issue and sharing it with us. Boy, your soul had big plans in this lifetime. :) I have a friend going through this process and when she tells me about it it seems so daunting. At least I have an original birth certificate with my name in lower case as well as the doctor's signature. Evidently, that's important and some people are finding it challenging to get theirs from their place of birth.
I am shocked that I now am at 70, just being awakened to this. I also want to slap myself to see if I am dreaming, "California Dreaming" regarding having lived outside the US most of my life, in a District of foreign origins!!! Totally blown away and I can see it now in black and white. Amazing info, huge red pill! Thanks so much Reinette~Sharon